Vastu Free Tips for Pooja Room ( Mandir) by Vastu Expert Amit Lamba
- The faces of the idols should not be in the north or the south. Because, if the faces of the idols are towards the north we look towards the south side which is not good.
* The Pujaghar in the building should be in the east, the north or the north-east corner.
* Puja room should not be in the south direction.
* Pujaghar should not be in the bedroom.
* Triangular pattern of any God should not be drawn in the Temple.
* Toilet should not be above the below the worship room.
* White of light yellow marble work in the worship room is auspicious. The colour of the walls of the worship room should be white, light yellow or light blue.
* The worship room should have doors and windows in the north or the east.
* Lamp stand should be the south-east corner of the worship room
* If the worship room is of the shape of a pyramid (scope on all the four sides of the roof) it is auspicious. Women should not enter the worship room during the menses period.
* The Homekund (a pit for sacred fire) or the Agnikund (a pit for consecrates fire) should be in the south-east direction of the worship room. The sacred offerings to the fire should be made with the face towards the east.
* The showcases and almirahs in the Pujaghar should be towards the western or the southern wall. The photographs of the deity or the idols should never be near the northern or the southern walls.
* The idol should not be exactly in front of the entrance gate.
* The Pujaghar should have a threshold.
* The worship room should not have a pinnacle, dome, victory pillar, Gomukh, flag, basement etc.
* Idols brought from ancient temples in the desecrated form or otherwise should not be kept in the worship room.
* The idols in the worship room should not be in a desecrated form.
* The mezzanine protruding out of the worship room should be in the west or the south direction.
* The idols should not be kept at a place obtained by chiseling off the wall or touching the wall. They should be kept at least an inch away from the wall.
* No unnecessary heavy articles like tins, clothes etc. should be kept in the worship room. No part of the worship room separated by a curtain etc. should be used for any other purpose.
* The worship room should not have a door with one shutter. The door should not be made of tin or iron grills.
* The doors of the worship room should not automatically close or open. Spring or door closer should not be used for this door.
* Money or valuables should not be hid in the worship room.
* The roof should not have ventilation or windows. Idols should not be kept facing each other.
No private or public, big or small temple, Shivilinga should be built in the space around the building. If meditation is going to last for more than 15 minutes one should not sit exactly facing the idols. One should sit near the western wall facing the east for meditation, avoiding the look of the idol.
9819015736 / 9324012326.
Vastu Shastra Expert - Amit Lamba
Mr Amit Lamba is Based in Mumbai - INDIA and Provides Best VASTU SHASTRA CONSULTANCY to Clients in Mumbai and all over India .Vastu Shastra Guidance Available for Residence , Homes , offices , Factories , Restaurants , Malls , Upcoming Construction Projects in Mumbai and ALL OVER INDIA .
9819015736 / 9324012326.